Property Type:Vacant Land
MLS ® #:1233802
On Site:60 Days
This 5.65 acre waterfront parcel with 475 ft of water frontage, was originally a Fishing Room on the South side of Trinity Harbour occupied by Joseph Pinhorn. Ownership was confirmed by deed on Nov 6, 1820 aboard HMS Egeria in Trinity Harbour by Captain John Toup Nicolas who commanded the Newfoundland Station and discharged anamalous duties as Naval Surrogate. Surrogate Courts were based on customary law in that practices had grown over the years to be recognized as a legitimate authority. Since the area has been opened for development by the Town of Trinity, one home has been built on an adjacent 10 acre waterfront parcel and other developments in the area are anticipated in the very near future. The property will be very appealing to the boater who can re-establish the pathway to the outstanding beach which is ideally suited for construction of a wharf. This could be suitable to one purchaser or could serve as a family compound for multiple house (four and potentially 5), or for another development. The frontage on the road is 797 feet. Sunsets overlooking Southwest Arm from this location are extraordinary.... (id:31900)
$000 Monthly Payment
Loan and interest only. Taxes and insurance not included.
Listing Information Last Updated 9/17/2021
Listing provided courtesy of O'deas Realty & Auction Room Ltd..